After washing or sterilizing your baby bottles and other feeding accessories need to be dried, a drying rack is an accessory that helps you in the drying of the bottles and other accessories. To prevent and wash outgrowth bacteria in your baby bottles, it needs to be washed and dried several times in a day after each use. To dry it using conventional methods is not easy and time-consuming. The drying rack makes the drying process of bottles convenient and quick.
There are a number of drying racks available in the market and how to choose the best bottles drying rack is not easy, but as you are purchasing it for your baby, therefore, you need the best one that suits your needs. By doing market research and getting information making the right decision becomes easy. The research may be time-consuming, but it will pay you off in the future. Following are the ten best-bottled drying racks equipped with various features. Therefore, don’t waste time, take a look and decide which is the best bottle drying rack according to your needs.
Top 10 Best Bottle Drying Rack
Boon drying rack is easy to use and clean kitchen drying rack that can hold almost all baby items in any shape or size in it. It holds the items in an upright position while the water is collected in the tray at the bottom. It is Phthalate free, PVC free and BPA free. This countertop drying rack is in two pieces and have dimensions equal to 2.5 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches.
- Boon drying rack has an adorable design
- It is easy to use and clean
- Compact to use
- This drying rack has grass like spikes that can hold almost all baby items irrespective of size or shape.
- It is not safe for dishwasher
- Boon countertop drying rack gets dirty very fast and dirt traps in its spikes
The First-Year drying rack is a drying rack that is in a vertical position with a large area for baby items to be placed for the purpose of drying. It can hold approx. 16 bottles at a time. This spin stack drying rack is designed in such a way that it takes less space and can be placed at any corner of the counter or under the sink. The water collected from the bottles go directly into the sink.
Pros and cons
- The First-Year drying rack is easy to use
- It can dry many bottles at single time
- This spin stack drying rack takes less space
- It drains directly into sink
- Not suitable for glass bottles
- The spinning feature of the First-Year drying rack does not work for heavy bottles.
Plastic material is used in Munchkin white drying rack manufacturing and has a capacity of up to 16 bottles. It is ideal for small accessories like straws, valves, nipples, pacifiers, pump accessories, etc. This high capacity drying rack is easy to store as its pegs go down. It has both options for water drainage either it goes directly into sink or collects it in a tray. The Munchkin drying rack has grips to hold items that make it easy to handle.
- Munchkin drying rack has more capacity
- It is easy to handle
- This high capacity drying rack is easy to store
- It can dry small baby items
- You can customize its drainage system
- Munchkin drying rack is large therefore takes more space
- Its design can be improved
Munchkin Sprout Drying Rack is a stylish drying rack that has the capacity to hold 12 bottles at a time as it has 12 hangers that can hold small and heavy bottles. It has a reservoir that collects all the dips along with the spinning function that makes it easy to access. This drying rack is in green and white color. It holds items like straws in the vertical position that they can dry from inside and from top to bottom.
- Munchkin Sprout Drying Rack is durable
- It spins that makes it easy to access
- This drying rack has catchy eye looks
- It has good capacity to hold items
- It is made up of plastic
- This drying rack is available in only single color scheme
Munchkin Deluxe Drying Rack is an ideal drying rack, for drying items like nipples, bottles, straws, in plastic material. It has an ability to hold straws eve nipple of a bottle upright so that they can dry completely. It has hangers to hold items. It is easy to use. Munchkin drying rack is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe. Its hangers can fold down so that you can store it easily anywhere.
- Munchkin drying rack is easy to use
- It is dishwasher safe
- This deluxe drying rack is easy to store
- It can hold straws and nipples upright
- This deluxe drying rack is not suitable for glass bottles
- Munchkin drying rack’s capacity is not that much as compared to drying racks
- The water collects at the bottom of the rack and requires a continuous drain.
Philips AVENT Drying Rack is a drying rack with a capacity to hold 6-8 bottles, straws, nipples, etc. It has a flexible design that makes it easy for you to fill the rack. Philips drying rack has a dip tray on the bottom that can be removed for draining water from it. Philips drying rack has open pegs that allow the air to pass through and the items dry quickly. You can place it at any corner of the counter.
- Philips drying rack is easy to fill
- Its detachable tray makes it hygienic
- This drying rack occupies less space
- Its allows air to pass through and dry items quickly
- Philips drying rack cannot hold large number of items
- It is not comfortable to hold as the bottles can fall off
OXO green Tot Bottle and Accessories Drying Rack can hold up to 8 bottles and accessories. It has such a design that ventilation is possible for drying items. OXO drying rack has legs with an open area so that open area can hold small accessories like nipples, straws as well as large accessories like cups and bottles. The water is collected at the bottom to keep it away from dried items. The collected water can be drained by pouring it down into the sink.
- OXO drying rack is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe
- It can hold small accessories as well
- This drying rack allows ventilation
- It is affordable
- There is no hole for extra water to dip off
This drying rack is made up of Polypropylene. It can hold up to 16 bottles. It consists of 8 large and 11 small hooks as well as 3 top grate holes. Prince Lionheart drying rack has a space to accommodate items like sippy cups, feeding accessories and teething toys. It is easy to store. For collecting water, a tray is there at the bottom of the rack. It is Phthalate, BPA, Latex, Lead and PVC Free.
- Prince Lionheart drying rack has large capacity
- It is easy to store
- This drying rack can hold all kinds of small and large accessories
- It’s hard to wash
- Prince Lionheart drying rack’s design is a little-cramped means when you put bottles on front hook the back hooks are not easy to access
Dr. Brown’s Drying Rack has the capacity to hold almost 12 standard sized bottles or 8 bottles that have a wide neck. It has two trays one at the top and other at the bottom. You can choose its drainage option either collect water or drain it in sink directly. This drying rack is durable and easy to use. It is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe.
- Brown’s Drying Rack has more capacity to hold accessories
- It is easy to clean
- This drying rack has two options for drainage
- The water spins from it
- The bottles on the second tray need more time to dry as the first tray bottles’ water dips on the second tray bottles to some extent.
Playtex SmartSpace Drying Rack has a unique and versatile design with two separate racks. It is in a vertical position. Therefore, it occupies less space. It is three in one frame with a microfiber, absorbent, and a drying mat. The following drying rack has a side corner for storing utensils and brushes. Its design fits in any kitchen. It keeps your kitchen counters clean and dry. This drying rack is an ideal mat for all size and shapes of accessories like bottles, nipples, cups, straws, rings, bottle brushes and caps.
- Playtex SmartSpace Drying Rack occupies less space
- It has drying mats
- This drying rack has such a design that keep everything organized
- This drying rack is weightless therefore easily fall off
- The small accessories can fall and stuck in the rack
There are different brands offering drying racks, with different features and in various sizes, shapes, and prices, readily available in the market. Look at your needs that motivated you to buy one and, then make the decision about which drying rack suits you and your needs. Looking at the information mentioned above which drying rack suits you the best?