The baby formula is one of the most important parts of your baby and having a good formula means that your baby will always be healthy and keep them growing the right way. With a great baby formula, you could eliminate any diseases or problems that might occur and this also means that you will have a happy baby.
We have decided to look a little deeper at these baby formulas and find out which of them are considered to be the best of the best. With the help of doctors and couple of mothers, we managed to track down the top baby formulas for growing babies and help you when it comes to finding the right one for your needs.
Why You Should Choose An Organic Baby Formula:
One of the main reasons for choosing an organic baby formula is the quality that it offers as well as the additional preservatives and harmful additives that have been removed. Organic baby formulas will ensure that your baby remains healthy and it also means you will not need to deal with any additional problems that could potentially set you back.
While it might be a little more expensive, you will soon see the difference that your baby shows and also see them being much more healthy and active whilst growing into a toddler.
Key Features to Consider When Choosing the Best Baby Formula:
When choosing a baby formula, there are a few things that you will need to keep in mind. We have set out to find these features and to help you when it comes to selecting the right organic baby formula for your baby. Here are the most important features that you will need to keep in mind to ensure that you do get the best of the best:
- Type: There are three types of formula that you will need to choose from. These are the powdered formula, the concentrated liquid formula, and the liquid formula. Each of these has their own benefits and they could be a great option for your baby.
- Powdered: This is the cheapest option for the lot and it is easy to find. It also does not have a short expiry date and you could carry it along without having to keep it cool. The downside is that it does take longer to mix and prepare due to the fact that the powder needs to dissolve.
- Concentrated liquid formula: This formula is also ideal and it only needs water to be added. The formula can be easy to carry around and since it does not have any powder, your baby might find the taste to be better as well. This is the ideal formula for finicky babies.
- Liquid formula: The liquid formula has already been mixed and it is also the most expensive option to choose. These are ideal for the those who are on the go and need something quickly. However, you need to keep in mind that it needs to be stored correctly as well.
- Ingredients: You will need to ensure that ingredients are organic and no additives are included that could be harmful to your baby. This is also indicated in the formula to ensure you understand that the formula is organic. As we have mentioned, organic formula is loaded with more vitamins and should help with the growth of your baby.
- Quantity: If you are looking to save a couple of bucks, it will be important to buy in bulk. Buying in bulk also means that you have more formula for a much cheaper price and this will be something to look into when you buy. We recommend finding a great brand and buy in bulk to save.
- Consult your pediatrician: The pediatrician should recommend great formulas and brands to you. With their help, you should easily find the ideal formula for your baby. They also know if the baby might have any deficiencies and this could help when it comes to your formula to keep the baby healthy.
By keeping these features and this advice in mind, you can be sure that you get the best possible value for your money. We recommend looking a little deeper to ensure that you get the best value for your money.
Best Organic Baby Formulas on the Market Today:
Now that you have a better understanding of how to select the best baby formulas, you should be able to do this. However, if you still have some doubts and you are struggling, we have done some legwork to test the formulas and bring you the best formulas we recommend on the market today. Here is our selection of top organic baby formulas you could choose from:
First, we have the Earth’s Best Organic Infant Powder Formula with Iron and this is one of the top brands in the world. The formula does not contain any harmful additives and it is also milk based. It is rated as one of the closest formulas you could find that is the same as breast milk and with the added iron, it makes the formula better as well.
The formula is abundant in Omega 3 DHA and Omega 6 ARA and this means that is also great for the mental development of your baby. While it might be a little more expensive, this formula is definitely highly recommended for the quality and the nutritious value that it offers.
The Baby’s Only Organic LactoRelief formula includes DHA and DRA added ingredients to help with the mental development of your baby. The formula is not milk based and this does make it ideal for babies who might be lactose intolerant and it could help with the development of your baby to keep them healthy.
The formula is surprisingly affordable and this does make it one of the affordable options on our list. We would highly recommend it for the quality features and ingredients that are on offer.
The Earth’s Best Organic Soy Infant Formula with Iron is soy based and this is a great formula for babies who might be lactose intolerant. The formula is organic and all of the ingredients have been tested to be free of harmful additives. This formula also includes DHA and ARA, which means that it is ideal for helping the growth of your baby.
It is worth noting that the formula does not contain any preservatives or any real colorant, the taste might not be the best, but babies do seem to like it. For the price, we would certainly recommend it for the quality and the value that it offers.
Next, we have the Plum Organics Grow Well Organic Infant Formula and this formula is one of the top formulas that you could find that is close to breast milk. The formula is modeled after breast milk and contains no corn syrup or any additives that could be harmful to your baby. It has also been packed with DHA and ARA, which means that it will help with the growth and mental development of your baby.
The formula has been USDA formulated and this ensures that it is one of the best formulas on the market and has been through all the tests. It is rather affordable and should offer you great value for your money and your baby.
The Happy Baby Organic Infant Formula Milk Based Powder is an affordable powdered formula that is also tested to be free of any artificial ingredients. The formula is milk based and this does make it close to breast milk and you should be able to have this formula for your baby once they do move on from breastfeeding.
The formula is packed full of nutrients with DHA and ARA that will help promote mental growth and development for your baby. We would definitely recommend it for the quality and the price.
Last but certainly not least, we have the Earth’s Best Organic Infant Powder Formula and this formula is much similar to the other we have seen from the same brand. The formula is milk-based and does not contain any additives. It is one of the closest products you will find that is close to breast milk itself, which enables the growth and development of your baby.
As like with the others, this formula is also packed full of great vitamins and minerals that will help promote the well-being of your baby and we would highly recommend it for all parents.
Now you have all the power in your hands and these formulas should offer you great value for your money. We would highly recommend each one of them and we hope that you have found this article to be helpful. Please let us know in the comment section if we might have missed any of your favorites.