Are you looking for a high chair that can be converted into a booster seat and even a toddler chair? The Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair may be the one you are looking for. In this product review, we’ll give you its key features, pros, cons, and things you should know before you buy it!
Features of the Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair
1. Convertible chair. You can configure this high chair into a booster seat or even a toddler seat because of its convertible design. This would be useful if you have one toddler and one baby – you can separate the booster seat from the toddler seat and you can just use one product for two kids – how convenient!
2. Weight accommodation. Babies and toddlers who weigh 50 lbs. or less can use this chair just right. This means that can be used by most children due to its good weight accommodation. Babies who are 6 months or older are the best ones to use this high chair.
Related post: Best Travel High Chair
3. Soft seat padding. Nothing beats a soft seat padding, especially for babies and toddlers with sensitive butts. They don’t like sitting for too long on hard surfaces, so seat padding is a must!
4. Harnesses are included. You get two options for harnesses: 3-point and 5-point, depending on your needs. A harness is important for your baby to stay safe while in the high chair, or even if it is converted into a booster seat or a toddler seat.
5. Washable parts. You can just wipe and wash the tray as well as the cover due to their easy-cleaning material. The tray can be washed in the dishwasher while the cover is something that you can launder in the washing machine.
Pros and Cons
So, what’s good about the Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair?
1. It’s a 3-in-1 product. You get a booster seat, a high chair, and a toddler chair in one go! It can be a great product if you don’t have a lot of space at home for three separate seats and you just want something that is convertible and efficient.
2. The tray is easy to clean. Just toss it into the dishwasher and it’ll be clean in no time! Since the tray is the part of this high chair that will get dirty the most often, it makes sense to have a high chair that is easy to clean for its tray part.
Related post: Best Booster Seat For Table
3. Tray positioning. You can position the tray in four different configurations. This means that your baby can use it for playing, for eating, and for different other ways.
4. The cover is also easy to clean. You can also toss the cover into the washing machine for quick and easy cleaning. This means that it will give you less hassle when you want to maintain the high chair, especially if your baby likes to make messes during dinner, snack, or lunchtime.
5. It’s not that expensive. You get three products without breaking the bank – what’s not to love? Parents who are new to high chairs may find this a good deal since it can not only save space but also money in the long run.
6. Adjustable straps. Since the chair is meant to accommodate growing children, it does have adjustable straps, in which you can use the holes to tighten or loosen it depending on your child’s age. It can be adjusted from about 10 to 14 inches.
Meanwhile, what concerns are not-so-good with the Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair?
1. It cannot be folded. While it is a 3-in-1 product, it’s not meant to be folded, so it may be inconvenient for those who wanted a foldable high chair that can be taken outside or on a trip. And while it cannot be folded, you can just disassemble it by taking out the chair legs with a clicking switch.
2. The harness may be a bit too loose. You can just remedy this with DIY hacks but generally, the harness may not be as tight as most high chairs, so you should be careful.
Related post: Best Baby Floor Seat in 2019
3. The holes can be difficult to clean. While the high chair has a tray that is easy to clean and a cover that is easy to launder, we can’t really say the same thing for the holes. Although this isn’t a big deal, it can still be a bit annoying.
Overall, the Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair is definitely a good starting point if you are new to high chairs and if you have more than one kid who wants to use a toddler chair and a booster seat in just one go (since it can be separated, after all). With its 3-in-1 properties, ease of cleaning, tray positioning, and cheaper price, this one can be a good baby room item without breaking the bank!