As a travel system that comes with its own car seat, the Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System can be a worthy choice if you are looking for an easy way to move your baby to and from the car stroller and the car seat. Here’s our in-depth review of this stroller.
Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System: Features
Here are the features of the Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System:
1. Seat accommodation – the baby car seat is applicable for babies who are 5 to 30 lbs. of weight and have a height of 30 inches or below.
2. Child tray – this stroller has a cool addition of snack and cup holders as well as a feeding tray for your child. This would be useful if your baby wants to have a snack while they are in the stroller, such as having their sippy cup or their favorite baby food. You can also make use of the child tray as a personal desk for them to play with their favorite toys while they are inside.
Related post: Best Strollers for Big Kids
3. Five colors – you can choose from five designs: doodle dots (blue inside), Hello Kitty expressions, hounds tooth (blue and black), paisley (lavender and black), and Sophia (purple inside).
4. Adjustable handle – you can adjust the handle of the stroller depending on the user’s height. This would be useful if many different people are going to use the stroller, whether it’s your tall husband or your short 5-year-old kid.
5. Reclining seat – you can adjust the seat in a variety of ways so your child can feel comfortable. This would be a plus for babies who want to sleep soundly and comfortably inside the travel stroller.
6. Folding system – the stroller can be folded with just one hand. If you often find yourself having trouble with setting up strollers from your car trunk, this can make your life easier since you only need to just set it up with one hand due to its unfolding mechanism.
Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System: Pros and Cons
Below is the good and not-so-good stuff about the Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System:
1. It’s easy to fold. The folding ability of this stroller makes it easy for moms or dads who have a lot of baggage in their hands and would just like the convenience of an easy setup travel system on the go.
2. The 5-point harness keeps it safe. If you often ride your baby on bumpy roads, this can be a good feature, since it keeps your baby safe and sound without experiencing much turbulence.
Related post: Best Stroller Fan to Keep Your Baby Cool
3. A 2-in-1 travel system. Unlike regular strollers, this one has a unique Flex-Loc system that allows you to transfer the baby from the stroller to the car seat and back – the baby car seat is included in this package!
4. Different reclining positions. This would be a good feature for babies who are still too young to sit upright and would like to sleep peacefully while they are in the travel system or stroller. The adjustability of the stroller can keep your child comfortable for a long trip.
5. Not that expensive. Unlike other name-brand strollers, this may be a budget option for you if you are still new to travel systems or would just like one that works and does the job well. In fact, you may also give this as a gift to someone in a baby shower.
Related post: Best Sit And Stand Stroller 2019
6. Uses the Flex-Loc system. This one makes it easy to quietly transfer your baby from the stroller to the car without making a noise and vice-versa. Unlike other strollers that can’t be used for easy transfers, this one offers a lot of good advantages for a travel system since no one wants to wake up their baby in the middle of their sleep only to transfer them to the car and back to the stroller!
1. Can be difficult to steer. A small thing that we didn’t like about this stroller is that it can be a bit difficult to drive unless you’re pretty strong yourself. It is given, since the stroller isn’t very much of an expensive brand, so you get what you pay for. Other than that, it still works fine on straight roads.
2. Not much head support. This could be an issue for newborn babies. You can just remedy this one by adding some more padding yourself.
To conclude, this stroller can be a great alternative to more expensive strollers or a starter one in case you just want something to transfer your baby to and from the car to the stroller without making a fuss. We hope you liked this review of the Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System!