There are many benefits to owning a jogger stroller, and especially one that is equipped with the ability to transfer your baby from the car to the stroller using a removable bassinet. One such item is the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System.
Therefore, here’s our review of the Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller, in which we will review with its features, what makes it stand out, what things you should watch out for, and what we think about it as a jogging stroller for your baby.
Here are some of the worthy features to know about the Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller:
1. Good height and weight limit – the stroller has restrictions of up to 42 inches in height and can support up to 50 lbs. per child.
2. EPS foam – the absorbing foam makes it a shock-proof travel system for babies to enjoy.
3. All-terrain bike tires – you get the comfort of all-terrain bicycle tires for your stroller, with a 12-inch on the front and a 16-inch set on the rear. This makes it ideal for rough roads when you are strolling your baby at the park or somewhere else like a campsite.
Related post: How to Keep Your Child Cool in the Stroller
4. Swiveling motion – you can easily maneuver the wheel on the front due to the swivel design, which allows you to easily move your baby’s stroller anywhere.
5. Locking wheel – to keep your baby safe from unexpectedly moving, the stroller’s wheels are lockable.
6. Adjustable back seat – you can use the mechanisms at the back seat to adjust it alongside the included canopy, which may be perfect for when surprise elements take over the sky, such as intense sun or rain.
Pros and Cons
Like most products, the Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller does have its share of pros and cons, such as the following:
1. It can be easy to fold and unfold. This stroller is quite a breeze when it comes down to folding and unfolding, making it ideal for traveling, as it is a jogger stroller, after all, and was designed for that intention. This is important for moms who have a lot of stuff in their hands, such as groceries and the like, or even the car keys. The trigger fold mechanism of the stroller is also not too spacious.
2. The stroller weight is not too heavy. This would be useful for moms (or dads) who want to manage the stroller more properly and want to travel with it without much hassle, to say the least, making this stroller a good choice for families who travel often.
3. Its Flex Lock installation keeps it secure. The 5-point harness with its Flex Lock not only makes your child secure but also accommodate babies from 5 to 30 lbs. and those with a height of 30 inches.
Related post: Best Stroller Blankets to Keep Your Baby Warm
4. The stroller comes with a large canopy. Perfect for the elements, having a canopy in a stroller is a good choice if you live in an area where the rains and extreme heat can be unpredictable. A large canopy would benefit babies when it comes down to traveling more often and going outside since it protects them from the elements.
5. There are tons of storage options for you. There are more storage areas from the jogging stroller than you think, which can be perfect for moms who are often carrying a lot of baby supplies on their ways, such as extra diapers, toys, teething objects, and the like.
6. You don’t need a seat adapter. This jogging stroller fits well in most car seats so it may be a good choice if you don’t want to buy an additional seat adapter. It can also work well if your baby needs to be in a car that’s different from your own car.
7. The car seat is not very heavy either. Because lifting the car seat doesn’t take a lot of effort, it can be friendly for moms and parents who have a lot on their hands.
1. The buckles may need some work. The design of the buckles could be better so that they can be easier to fasten for your babies to get protected better without putting additional hassle to parents.
2. The support pillows for some babies may not be that comfortable. While this is not a major con for babies who are older, it can be sometimes disturbing for younger babies so you can just remedy this by adding a bit more pillows for additional comfort.
3. The lever may need to be placed somewhere else. You may have trouble getting the base out of the stroller due to the lever’s design and placement.
Overall, we think that the Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller is a good choice for a travel stroller. While it has minor design flaws, it still is a great one to jog with for your baby, especially if you are a frequent traveler.