Baby swings are great for your little one in terms of exercise and even helping them to sleep better afterward. Are you looking for a good baby swing that has a lot of neat features? The 4moms mamaRoo Baby Swing may be a good choice for you and your child. In this review, we are going to check out some of its features, pros, and cons.
Here are some important features to say about the 4moms mamaRoo Baby Swing:
1. Five motions to choose from: you can choose from different bouncing and rocking motions that your child may enjoy, which includes swaying and speed change.
2. Bluetooth technology: the cool thing about this baby swing is that you can control it from a distance.
Related post: Best Baby Rocker
3. Sounds: there are 4 lullabies that you can play for your child and there is even an mp3 plugin if you want additional music for your little one.
4. Interactive toys: the swing also has a bunch of toys, such as a rattle, crinkle, and mirror, which are all reversible ball toys.
5. Reclining positions: you can adjust the recline position in any way that you want, which makes it quite comfortable for your little one.
6. Infinite power source: the baby swing doesn’t rely on batteries and uses an AC adapter so it can be powered as much as you want and as long as you want your baby to swing.
7. Age and weight requirements: babies who are newborns up to the time they can sit on this swing. The maximum weight rating for this swing is up to 25 lbs.
Pros and Cons
To help you decide, we compiled the pros and cons of the 4moms mamaRoo Baby Swing:
1. You have a wide choice of swing movements. This is important because it can help your child to have different situations of swinging and bouncing. Some kids and babies have been usually sitting in cars and they mostly feel comfortable in such a situation.
2. It’s both a baby bouncer and a swing. For babies who want a bouncer and a swing in just one unit, this one can do the trick.
Related post: Best Baby Swings For You To Buy
3. You can customize your baby’s seating position. The good thing about this swing is that the seating position has an infinite amount of customization, which makes it great for adding comfort to your little one in the position that they want. This makes it friendly for younger babies as well (see below).
4. It’s Bluetooth-enabled! Anything that has Bluetooth on it is usually more convenient than manual ones. Instead of having to go to the machine and turn it on or tweak the settings, you can control the swing from a distance, which can be handy if you are doing chores at the same time that you are watching over your baby while they are on the baby swing.
5. The covers are machine washable. Because of the ease of maintenance, your baby can swing on this baby rocker without you worrying about cleaning it too much. The cover also has just the right texture for most babies from newborn and up.
6. It’s friendly for smaller babies. Because of its just-right size, babies who are small, especially newborns, are going to do just fine in this swing.
7. The size can be compact. This may be good news if you live in an apartment, condo unit, or house with a small room or space for your baby swing. It also makes the swing easy to take with you anywhere.
1. The speakers may not be that good in sound quality. Because the speakers are only a bonus, they may not sound that good in terms of music quality, but they do work okay, just maybe not everyone’s taste.
2. It can be a bit more expensive. As compared to other baby swings, since this one makes the use of Bluetooth technology, it can be a bit higher in its price tag, so it may be more advisable for those who have more budget rather than those who are new to baby swings in general.
3. The toy balls may not be that attractive to all kids. While the toy balls look modern and reversible, babies who are looking for traditional toys such as those with animal or pet shapes may not like the ones that are included in this baby swing at all.
As a whole, the 4moms mamaRoo Baby Swing is probably a good choice if you want a swing that is Bluetooth-enabled for comfort and ease of controlling. Since it has a lot of movement options, it’s also a plus point for those who are tired of the same swinging motion again and again.
While it may not be that ideal for its speakers and toys, the swinging motion is something that makes it stand out from other baby swings out there.